To Do List

I have a lot of clutter in my life right now. I have physical clutter, emotional clutter, financial clutter, and digital clutter. Part of my digital clutter is my list of goals over at 43Things.com. If you're not familiar with it, it's a cool little website that helps you put some big goals on a list to help inspire you to achieve some things. I went to mine, and found I few things I put on there that I want to do, but just haven't achieved yet.

So, what I am going to do is to put a couple of these items on the top of my list and work on them. So, here are my top 5 goals.

1. Declutter - I have talked about this already. I got a lot of work to do on this.

2. Finish my correspondence course - last year I signed up for a correspondence course that I haven't really touched since. I have 19 lessons to do before the end of April. I gotta get busy.

3. Write a screenplay - I did this for a class in college, but I want to do it again. My plan is to participate in Script Frenzy this year. I tried it last year, but I didn't get very far. This year, I will do better.

4. Move out - I am at the point where my current living situation doesn't work for me on a few levels. My goal is to move out by June.

5. Go fishing - Every year, I tell myself I'm going to go fishing in an effort to spend time outdoors to do something fun.

I have 18 goals on my life list. I'm going to work on these five over the next few months and see where it takes me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There is Nothing False About Hope

Living vs. Surviving: Wall-E and Paula Poundstone

Philadelphia marathon